What You Can Expect
- A dedicated social media account manager
- Management for 4 social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Ability to view and request edits to content prior to posting
- 5 posts published per week (once per day)
- Responses to messages and posts, flag inappropriate comments (when applicable)
- Suggestions for profile optimization (if necessary)
- Engagement and analytics report, once or twice monthly (upon request)
- One consultation call, if necessary.
What We Need From You
- Access to social media accounts
- Quick survey to help us match your brand’s voice & develop a social calendar to establish types of posts, topics, and frequency
What does my account manager do on a regular basis? Post curated content, account monitoring, flagging and notifying of engagement on (1) of your social accounts.
What type of content/posts will you be posting on my account? A strategic balance of several types of content: News, educational, time-related, promotional, inspirational, questions that inspire interaction and qualitative feedback.
Is this for big business or startups? All businesses need a strong social presence. We support businesses big and small by maintaining a consistent presence on social media.
What if I’m in the _________ market can you post specific _________ content? Certain industries have special needs we can accommodate. For example, post listings for real estate professionals, and promotions for e-commerce sites. The client can send us pictures or any special requests and we are happy to execute.
Can I provide a custom social calendar? Yes – you can dictate the calendar.
Does social media management include the growth engine aspect? The growth engine is not included in this service. If you’d also like the growth engine, you’ll need to purchase that separately.
How do I get started? It’s pretty simple after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch on the messenger to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.
Are the 5 posts per week split between my four social accounts? No, you will receive 5 posts per week for each of your four social media accounts.