What You Can Expect
- 100% Google Ads Account Management for Your Business
- A briefing on the goals (i.e., more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- A certified Google Ads digital marketing specialist and dedicated account manager
- New campaigns | Set up your Google Ads campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns | Optimization of your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- This service supports Ad spends up to $5,000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure of campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Ad creation and copy
- Detailed monthly reporting
** If you would like retargeting services, please purchase Retargeting Management (Add-On).
What We Need From You
- Completed Questionnaire
- Access To Your Account OR We’ll Create a New One
- Your Monthly PPC Budget
** Please note: Unless all the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
How long does it take for my Google Ads campaign to go live?
Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can’t quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it’s case-by-case, but it’s usually within 12-15 business days from when we receive your information.
Is there a setup fee?
There is NO setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you’re quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more. You are responsible for your Ad spend budget.
Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That is usually about $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This service supports up to $5000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.
Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
Yes, we’ll pull the code out of Google Ads, but you will be responsible for installing it on your website.
Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
If you wish, you may see and approve all text or image ads before going live. We’ll typically have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads, yet of course, all ads will be in line with your business goals. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise, it would slow down the process greatly.
Is there a contract?
There are zero long term contracts. We hate long term contracts, and we work month-to-month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
What certifications do you have?
Your assigned digital marketing specialist will be Google Ads certified and experienced. The team reports to a digital marketing manager who is also Google Ads certified.
Does this include the creation of a landing page?
No, it doesn’t include landing page creation. Check out our Custom Landing Page service.
How do I get started?
It’s pretty simple after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire where you’ll provide all the info needed. We’ll then be in touch to let you know we’re getting started. Done and done.